Sigfox is branching out to Sweden!
The start-up company IoT SWEDEN has joined SIGFOX, the world’s leading provider of LPWAN for the Internet of Things, to build Sweden’s first nationwide IoT-network. This eco-friendly, low cost and low energy network will connect devices to optimize smart solutions for everyday needs and benefits. Come and listen to how IoT Sweden and Sigfox imagine how the connected world will empower companies to move their business model towards more digital services.
- Magnus Melander, founder and CEO of THINGS, Wbird & SMSE, will start off the evening with his thoughts on how LPWAN is the hottest topic in IoT 2017.
- Lars Enstrom, co-founder of IoT SWEDEN, presents how he imagines IoT becoming an integral part of companies daily operations and how this will bring value to the business.
- Emma Park, Sigfox Director Europe will give you a brief summary of Sigfox globally, the Sigfox roll-out plan and present some interesting business cases.
- Peter Hedberg, Sigfox Senior Sales Director Nordics & Baltics will explain how Sigfox works in the Nordics and present some business cases Sigfox is working on in other countries.
- Warwick, CTO of Wittra Sweden, will present their IoT solutions and their new collaboration with IoT SWEDEN.
- Kalle Eneroth, CLO of IoT SWEDEN and responsible for IoT SWEDEN Academy will demonstrate how IoT SWEDEN can provide training and support for partners regarding Sigfox technology.
Lars Enstrom will round off the evening with a Q&A.